Plans for New Years

This blog is going to be a bit haphazard as that's how my brain functions right now :} So the plans will bounce around as I think about them. *edit*Also the formatting has been giving me issues, hopefully it won't look too bad. The preview of the post looks absolutely nothing like what actually gets posted...

Speaking of which, our New Years plans. For New Years we are going to be on a fancy little boat/yacht thing on the Sydney harbor next to the bridge and the fireworks! Here are some photos of what we will be seeing/doing.








This made us very happy!













Yup this is what we will be seeing, fireworks shot from the Sydney Harbor Bridge





And here are some more fireworks, I'm hoping that I can get some pictures of the fireworks, though just being there will be more than sufficient.


We will be on one of a select few boats participating in the Sydney Harbour of Lights tour. The tour consists of the select boats cruising down the harbor all lit up and purdy prior to the fireworks show. Here is an example of one of the boats:





A PIRATE SHIP!!!!





The boat we will staying on is the Starship Sydney, the largest all glass boat in the world! Okay, it's not all glass but pretty darn close. Food and drinks are included all night, it should be awesome.






Aint she purdy?






One of the reasons we chose this boat was because of the huge open air deck it has on top, the views from above should be spectacular!







Amazing...







They seem to redo the interior depending upon the event, we've seen some very beautiful setups for weddings that this boat seems to be used a lot for. here is an example, it is incredibly spacey, should be good.


I've always wanted to see the Sydney Opera House, and with a view like this from the boat, I'm not sure if I could ever see it in a better way.


I think I'm going to make Krissie split the posting jobs for the site, since it is for us ;} We'll see, you'll notice a large difference in that the grammar will be perfect, she constantly corrects my post... I tend to get sick of writing on the blog and just let it go as is, especially since there are only 4 of you out there that I know who actually read this...

We've made some more bookings in various areas that I will try and get up here soon. Until then!
0 Responses

Post a Comment